If you’re a person looking for thrill and adventure, Mountain Pine Ridge Forest Reserve should definitely be in your top things to do in Belize. So here’s a list of what you should bring:
1. A backpack/bag to carry all the supplies listed below. If you have one with a hip belt, better! This will ease the load on your shoulders.
2. Comfortable shoes or sandals with grip to avoid blisters or slipping (ouch!)
3. Appropriate clothing, swimsuit, and extra clothes. Check the weather forecast or ask one of our Team Members for assistance on suitable clothing to take to Mountain Pine Ridge—differences will depend on the season you’re visiting.
4. Sunscreen, shades, and hat. Even though you’ll be surrounded by a diversity of trees and cool shade, these will come in handy when you take a dip at Rio on Pools or Big Rock Falls
5. Water, water, water. Gotta stay hydrated!
6. Bug spray. Be smitten, not bitten!