Dear Valued Guests,
Thank you for considering San Ignacio Resort Hotel for your upcoming getaway. The San Ignacio Resort Hotel team understands our clients’ concerns regarding travel; our priority is to provide you with unsurpassed levels of hospitality while ensuring we are doing our part to protect our team & valued guests.
The San Ignacio Resort Hotel and its Cayo Gial Tours operations have been approved with a Gold Standard Certification by the Belize Tourism Board (BTB)– a licensed initiative for tourism stakeholders emphasizing health and safety protocols. For a detailed overview of the requirements mandated by BTB’s Gold Standard program, click here.
In addition, the Gold Standard Program initiative has recently secured of the approval of the World Travel & Tourism Council and Belize received its WTTC Safe Travels Stamp on January 2021. This stamp recognizes destination around the world which have adopted standardized global health and hygiene protocols. (Click here for more information)
More than ever, we are committed to ensuring our facility remains clean and sanitized to promote a healthy and safe environment for a stress-free getaway.
About Your Stay at “the only jungle in town”
We thank you for entrusting us to be your destination of choice for your upcoming getaway. Prior to your travel, here’s some important information to know about your stay at San Ignacio Resort Hotel:
- In an effort to minimize cases and promote a safe vacation, guests are strongly encouraged to use GS licensed providers. These businesses have been recognized by the Belize Tourism Board for providing the highest standards of sanitization and hygiene SOPs.
- SIRH has implemented a training program to sensitize our team to the protocol prescribed by the Government of Belize on personal hygiene and COVID-19, which includes, cleaning and sanitizing, personal hygiene, employee health monitoring, and food safety.
- Repeated surface cleaning and sanitizing of all areas is being completed as well as increased access to alcohol-based hand sanitizers at prominent locations within the Resort (restaurant, lobby area, entrance).
- All rooms are thoroughly disinfected before check-in, and after each checkout.
- All luggage is sanitized upon arrival.
- Our rooms have been simplified as required by the Belize Tourism Board (BTB) – all extra pillows, blankets, linens, rugs, and reusable collaterals have been removed to limit exposure. Extra items can be provided upon request.
- Our restaurant now offers contactless menus and QR codes for quick access to our digital menus.
For additional information regarding the Gold Standard Regulations and your stay at SIRH, please feel free to contact our Reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What you need to know before travelling to Belize:
For more updates, kindly visit the Belize Tourism Board site.
Frequently Asked Questions about travel to Belize during COVID-19.
What important contact numbers should I have when traveling to Belize in case of an emergency?
Ministry of Health Hotline: 0-800-MOH-CARE (664-2273)
Belize Tourism Board Information Line: 1-800-624-0686
Should you need any further information about your stay with us, feel free to contact us:
Email – email@example.com
Phone – (501) 824-2034/2125
For the most updated information, please visit the websites of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Government of Belize, the Belize Tourism Board or your local health authority.
We encourage our guests to purchase Travel Insurance to provide them with security and protection against unexpected events that could disrupt your Belize vacation plans. View our Booking & Cancellation Policy here.
Stay safe and healthy—we look forward to hosting you!