Located on the lower hillside of the Resort, the River View Suite highlights an outdoor living space with lounge chairs and dining area from which our guests can enjoy the scenic views of the Macal River and surrounding rainforest valley. The Suite has two separate sleeping spaces featuring a King poster bed in the master bedroom and, a Queen bed in a separate area. The room is equipped with a wet bar, large bathroom, and small seating area in each chamber. For large families, the River View Suite is available as a connecting room with the Jungle View Suite. Guests staying in the River View Suite enjoy complimentary breakfast daily (for two people) and access to the Green Iguana Conservation Project.
RIVER VIEW SUITE INCLUDES:
- Rates are based on 1-4 persons
- Room upgrades available at extra cost
- Check-in is 2 pm and Check-out is 12 pm
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Government taxes subject to change without notice
- All rates are in US dollars and subject to 9% room tax and 10% service charge
- Group rates and meal plans are available on request
- Children under 11 years stay free in the same room with parents
- To confirm your reservation a deposit of one-night stay is required at the time of booking, with full payment to be received within 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund, less $50 USD processing fee, per room.
- Cancellations received 29 days or less prior to arrival will receive a full resort credit towards a future stay.
- Charges made to your credit card may be subject to your credit card company’s foreign transaction bank charges
- No refunds for unused hotel rooms, meals, tours, transfers or any other services during your stay
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS