Belize is not only a top venue for adventurer travelers but also quite a great spot for a bachelorette party.
If you and your squad are looking to have a killer bachelorette party with a tropical vibe but without the need to know Spanish or Portuguese, look no further than western Belize’s San Ignacio Town.
This place is not only totally safe to visit and the heart of the country’s ecotourism industry but also features plenty of astonishing restaurants, pubs, and venues like the San Ignacio Resort Hotel.
For some more specific examples of why San Ignacio is worth spending your special night, keep reading.
Reasons to Choose San Ignacio, Belize
San Ignacio Resort Hotel is close to just about anything you could want to see within the town of San Ignacio, making it an ideal base of operations for going out and seeing anything and everything to do in the country.
- Bar Hopping. San Ignacio Town is the place for anyone who wants to go on a pub crawl that involves traveling only a short distance but saturated with a high concentration of different drinks available on tap. Highlight venues include The Running W Restaurant and “The Burnz.”
- Karaoke. Several bars are more than equipped with karaoke machines so you and your crew can belt out your favorite tunes in various levels of intoxication.
- Adventure Tours. Nobody says that a bachelorette party has to be just nocturnal frivolity. Consider climbing atop an ancient Maya pyramid, if only to take some amazing photos from the peak; reawaken your inner “horse girl” with a group trip riding through the country on horseback, or even consider breaking out the oars to go on a canoe trip along the various rivers of Belize, including the Macal River.
- Hotel Activities. San Ignacio Resort Hotel features some notable excursions like touring the Iguana Conservation Project, exploring a nature trail laden with the various rainforest plants used to create medicines or even cooking yourself a meal of freshly caught fish using the preparation methods of the ancient Maya.
- Roll the Dice. Princess Casino is within walking distance of San Ignacio Resort Hotel and the perfect venue for rolling some dice, trying the slots, or playing cards while you and your girls keep up a playful level of lubrication through the night and into the early morning.
San Ignacio Town is an ideal spot for anyone looking to celebrate before their wedding in Belize and San Ignacio Resort is the base camp for such an outing.
Start your day getting some fresh air and exercise throughout the area before the sun gets too low and then consider making it a game of what to do next — there are more than enough options for everyone to find something fun and amazing to do.
Consider “ending” the night within the neighboring casino or taking a bar crawl that ends in the warm, inviting embrace of quality beds.