If thoughts of vacationing in the Caribbean tend to float in your head more often than sugarplum fairies at holiday time, you know that every season is ideal for visiting Central America simply because it’s situated so close to the Equator. That noted, finding the right time to grab a Belize vacation knows no reason or season; it’s the ideal place to sojourn any time you can get away!
1. It’s a pain in the neck to learn a new language just because you plan to take a short vacation abroad. Save the time you would be using to deal with Babbel, Mondly, Memrise, Rosetta Stone, or your public library’s language collection for browsing the stacks for photo books showcasing Belize instead. Why? English is Belize’s first language.
2. Some people are willing to suffer jet lag to visit diverse cultures. Come to Belize and find yourself amid so many different societies, you’ll feel as though you had arrived at New York City’s United Nations building. Mayas, Mestizos, Creoles, Mennonites, Brits, East Asians, Middle Easterners, and plenty of U.S. ex-pats live within this sparsely-populated Central American nation, yet your plane flight will last just a few hours.
3. With Covid variant sweeping across the globe, one of the primary reasons you’ll want to visit Belize any time is to safeguard your health and safety. The Belize tourism industry adopted the most stringent protocols you’ll find throughout the world. Consider the award-winning San Ignacio Resort Hotel where Gold Standard honors conferred upon staff for maintaining guest safety can’t be understated.
4. You won’t have to spend half of your vacation traveling to attractions. Belize is a small nation, thus everything you want to see is close, especially if you stay at the San Ignacio Resort Hotel where the tour and onsite activity menus are as diverse as the property’s award-winning restaurant. Proximity to the charming town of San Ignacio is one more bonus.
5. Weather is delightful. Predictable showers supplied by Mother Nature who tends the nation’s jungles, forests, plants, and trees come and go, but frequent visitors say that showers neither dampen spirits nor keep them from seeing everything on their itineraries. Whether your must-see list includes Maya ruins, exploring caves, learning to play drums while immersed in Garifuna culture or you just want to hang out at the resort, there truly is no bad time to visit.
By choosing the San Ignacio Resort Hotel as your fun quarters, you receive all of the perks a guest seeking a blissful escape could ask for, from Belize vacation package deals to tour bookings interspersed by explorations of this former estate’s beautifully landscaped environs where guests enjoy the swimming pool and other amenities.
When is the best time to visit Belize? Well, sun-seeking traveler, that’s entirely up to you, but to make certain there is availability on the dates you prefer, booking digs at this lovely boutique property right now is strongly recommended!