There is always a time when you crave to pack up your bags and take off! And why wouldn’t you choose our delighting Jewel, Belize?! A Luxury Travel Blog, a blog that focuses on fine travel and luxury, couldn’t agree more! In fact, they wrote about the Top 5 Attractions in Belize to visit during your escapade from ordinary life. These included:
- Ambergris Caye: AKA La Isla Bonita and San Pedro. This island is the perfect combination of relaxation, adventure, and “no need to worry” lifestyle. In fact, this year TripAdvisor named Ambergris Caye as the #1 Travelers’ Choice Islands award (woohoo!).
- Lamanai: This breath-taking site is located within a tropical forest and gives amazing views. Lamanai is the third largest archaeological Maya ruin in Belize and it provides visitors with a unique experience into the history and culture of the Maya civilization.
- Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave): AKA Cave of the Stone Sepulchre. This cave is a great tour for those who enjoy challenge, history, and exciting journeys. This site not only gives you an Indiana Jones experience but it's also a great account of Maya religions and past rituals.
- Xunantunich: home to the second tallest Mayan structure in Belize known as El Castillo. From the top of this ancient wonder the view of lush tropical forests is astounding. This Maya site is magical!
- The Cockscomb Basin Wildlife Sanctuary: one of the largest protected areas in Belize; it was established in 1990 and was the world’s first sanctuary for Jaguars. Its flora, fauna and exotic wildlife is an unforgettable experience as it will allow you to appreciate Belize’s natural heritage.
CLICK HERE to read the full article