The Cayo District and Gallon Jug area of Belize are both perfect bird watching destinations. Our Belize birding package includes the best birding in the country offering several locations in the Western and Northern part of the country. Birders will marvel at the array of colorful tropical birds like Blue Tanagers, Blue Crowned Mot Mots, Warblers, Trogons, Flycatcher Hummingbirds, Brownjays, Woodpeckers and of course the rare sighting of our national bird, the Keel-Billed Toucan.
Other highlights for the avid birder will be the sighting of the King Vulture, Laughing Toucan or Tody Mot Mot. Learn more about the local birds by checking out the San Ignacio Resort Hotel Bird Checklist.
10 DAY WINGS OVER BELIZE BIRDING PACKAGE:
- Transfer from Philip Goldson International to San Ignacio Resort Hotel
- 5 nights accommodation in a Garden Room at San Ignacio Resort Hotel & 5 nights in a Regular Cabana at Chan Chich Lodge
- One full day tour to Nest of the Crested Caracara Private Reserve
- Full day Birding at El Pilar Archaeological Site
- Full day Birding at Cahal Pech Archaeological Site
- Full day Birding in Mountain Pine Ridge at Mountain Equestrian trail
- Early Morning Birding/ Medicinal Trail & Iguana Project Tour at SIRH
- Transfer from San Ignacio Resort Hotel to Chan Chich Lodge
- Unlimited Guided Bird Walks on 9 miles of trails at Chan Chich
- Archeological & Medicinal Plant Walk at Chan Chich
- Full day Birding at Lamanai Archeological Site
- 2 hour Night Birding Vehicle Tour at Chan Chich
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for 2
- Complimentary Belikin Beer, Crystal Water, Juice and Soft drinks at Chan Chich Lodge
- Transfer to Gallon Jug Airstrip
- Chartered flight from Gallon Jug to Philip Goldson International Airport
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Government taxes subject to change without notice
- All rates are in US dollars and subject to 9% room tax and 10% service charge
- Group rates and meal plans are available on request
- Children under 11 years stay free
- To confirm your reservation a deposit of one-night stay is required at the time of booking, with full payment to be received within 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund, less $50 USD processing fee, per room.
- Cancellations received 29 days or less prior to arrival will receive a full resort credit towards a future stay.
- Charges made to your credit card may be subject to your credit card company’s foreign transaction bank charges
- No refunds for unused hotel rooms, meals, tours, transfers or any other services pre-booked
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel accepts VISA, MASTER CARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS