Preparation time: 10 minutes
- 4 medium-sized eggs
- 2 cans of condensed milk
- 2 cans of evaporated milk
- 1 whole fresh grated nutmeg
- 1 pint of white rum, or more according to taste
- Add all eggs in a large-sized bowl and whisk thoroughly
- Add 1 can of condensed milk and whisk; after, add 1 can of evaporated milk and mix
- Repeat step two with the remaining cans of condensed and evaporated milk. Remember to whisk after each ingredient is added.
- Add the rum and nutmeg and keep on whisking
If you’re not planning on drinking it right away, keep in refrigerator for conservation.