Prep Time: 3 minutes
Yield: 1 Cocktail
Summer is here at last! What better way to celebrate this wonderful summer season than by mixing it up... with your drinks! This Coco Margarita recipe is pretty much a combination of a Piña Colada and a Margarita, need we say more? Yes, the recipe...!
• ½ ounce of fresh lime juice
• ½ ounce of cream of coconut
• 1 ½ ounces of tequila
• ½ ounce of fresh sour mix
• 1 ounce of pineapple juice
• 1 pineapple wedge or lime wedge for garnish (optional)
1. Pour all ingredient in a shaker with ice
2. Shake and pour into a margarita glass
3. Use the pineapple wedge to garnish
(You can also roll the edge of the glass in lime juice and then in sugar or coconut flakes)
And there you go, cheers!