Experience the best of both worlds with the fusion of Western Luxury and Nautical Elegance. This amazing package gives you daily Belize jungle and Caribbean beach adventures while escaping nightly to 5-star accommodations where you will experience unmatched levels of service and luxury.
BELIZE LUXURY VACATION PACKAGE INCLUDE:
- 4 nights in San Ignacio at the San Ignacio Resort Hotel in one of our Belize Luxury Suites
- 3 nights at recommended property in either Hopkins Village or Placencia
- Land transfer to San Ignacio Resort Hotel
- Daily breakfast (San Ignacio)
- Private dinner on balcony of your suite with butler service (San Ignacio)
- Full day tour of Mountain Pine Ridge with a private jungle lunch (San Ignacio)
- Full day tour at Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM) Cave (San Ignacio)
- Full day tour of Tikal Maya site (San Ignacio)
- Lunch on full day tours (San Ignacio)
- Land transfer to Hopkins or Placencia
- Afternoon sail on Trimaron (Hopkins/Placencia)
- Full day at sea (snorkel or fishing, or combination of both) (Hopkins/Placencia)
- Garifuna Immersion tour (Hopkins/Placencia)
- On-site couple’s massage (Hopkins/Placencia)
- Land transfer from Hopkins or Placencia to Phillip Goldson International Airport
US$3,552.36 per person
- All rates are subject to change without notice
- Government taxes subject to change without notice
- All rates are in US dollars and subject to 9% room tax and 10% service charge
- Group rates and meal plans are available on request
- Children under 11 years stay free
- To confirm your reservation a deposit of one-night stay is required at the time of booking, with full payment to be received within 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund, less $50 USD processing fee, per room.
- Cancellations received 29 days or less prior to arrival will receive a full resort credit towards a future stay.
- Charges made to your credit card may be subject to your credit card company’s foreign transaction bank charges
- No refunds for unused hotel rooms, meals, tours, transfers or any other services pre-booked
- San Ignacio Resort Hotel accepts VISA, MASTER CARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS